Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)

Friday, July 16, 2010

First Post


To God be the glory for the things He has done!

We are about to embark on a journey half way around the world to adopt our year and a half old daughter Annalyn Kathleen. This blog is simply here to allow our friends and family to accompany us in spirit. For five years, I've been reading others' blogs as they made their journeys. Now, it's my turn. I've never tried to blog before, so forgive me if anything seems a bit off (or way off, for that matter). This first post is kind of a test to see if I really managed to set this thing up. I'm out of my technological comfort zone here, but I guess I'd better get used to it. I'm going to be spending a lot of time out of my comfort zone soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Heather! Annalyn is beautiful, and I have goose bumps just reading your e-mail/post today. Thanks for keeping us "posted", and I will be praying for you every step of they way. Looking forward to meeting Annalyn! Congratulations, and many blessings! Lisa Winter

    ReplyDelete