Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)

Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday



She's two! I wasn't really planning a party, but we ended up with one anyway. We went to Sister Cousin's third birthday on Saturday. She asked if she could come home with us to stay the night, and well... how do you say 'no'? So, Annalyn got to host her first sleepover. After Church we made Chinese food and opened presents and ate cake. Bubba Patrick made her a ladybug cake. I'll get a picture of it on here next time we take the laptop to town. Posting photos from home just doesn't work. She and her brothers are playing the new xylophone right now. Ahh, cacophony.

1 comment:

  1. 11/11/10-Grandma has enjoyed having alone time with Annalyn every Thursday. Today Grandpa and
    Grandma have Annalyn visiting with us. Such a
    thrill to have this precious little girl, who knows how to wrap us each around her finger. We love her so-o-o-o much! -- Grandma/Grandpa

    ReplyDelete