Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Appointment Set

We've got our dates, but I'm not sure what they are. Looks like we're leaving around Sept. 1st and getting home about the 17th. I have to start looking into flights for real now. We've never bought a plane ticket before and haven't flown in two decades. Good thing there are travel agents in this world.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you have persevered and are now about to
    receive God's promised little girl. I'm praying and believing that your foot will be healed and weight-bearing by the time you reach Shanghai (if not sooner). It will be such a blessing when Grandpa & Grandma get to
    hold Annalyn Kathleen for the first time. I'm
    so proud of all your family for the way you
    have united together to prepare for her arrival. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is adorable! I'll see you in Beijing... we have the same travel dates! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete