Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Much Better

God is answering our prayers and is healing my foot. The doctor says that it is mending nicely, and he put me in a walking boot. So far, I think walking in the boot is harder than crutches, but I'm trying to get the hang of it. At this rate, I should be walking normally in China. We are requesting to leave toward the end of the month. It makes me sad that Annalyn will have to stay in the orphanage an extra couple of weeks because I stubbed my toe. But, I know that God has a plan for all this and I have to patiently trust Him to carry it out.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your foot is healing! How disappointing to wait years and then have a problem in the flesh that holds you back a little longer..

    I'm so excited to read this blog. We're on the homeschooling loop, too (live in Norman) and are adopting. I LOVE reading other adoption blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is beautiful. I wouldn't worry about bonding with the other kids around. Our daughter is eight, came home last year when she was seven. I homeschool my kids, and aside from the two weeks in China, it has been our new daughter and our entire crew all learning each other and bonding together and with us. We've had a blast, and I think having siblings simply made bonding more exciting!

    Hope your foot is feeling great by the time you travel!

    ReplyDelete