Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tickets

We've bought our plane tickets. This will be the first time either of us
has flown as an adult. It's a bit intimidating. I keep asking the poor travel
agent goofy questions.

We leave on the night/morning of the 1-2. We'll probably tuck the kids in
bed and head to the airport to wait for our 3am check in. We're flying in to
Shanghai and out of Hong Kong. We'll be home on the 17th. We will not be
meeting our travel group in Beijing. ;( It saves a little time and money this
way, and we don't think climbing the Great Wall with a broken foot is smart.

I'm attaching an extra referral photo taken in April. We won't be able to
access the blog from China, but we can email posts to it. This is my attempt
to see if I know how to email a photo.</HTML>

No comments:

Post a Comment