AAA office could book a room in Hong Kong. We'll be at the Harbor Plaza
Metropolis that night. It costs more than any of our other hotels but half of
what many others are paying for that night. Hong Kong is pricey, but a sound
night's sleep before the loooong flight will be so worth it.
Our dear brother-in-law fixed the computers for us. Thank you, Jeff! The
laptops had gotten linked and confused each other. We've tried out Skype and
think we can make it work. It will be so nice to see and talk to the boys.
I've told Andrew he has to play his banjo for me on Skype so I won't get too
homesick.
Hanging clothes out to dry hasn't been terrible, but I'll be glad when the
repairman arrives. I'm just pretending I'm in China and practicing washing
laundry in the shower.
I can't believe how unprepared I am for a trip I've been preparing for the
past five years. How is it that I don't have my lists checked off? How do I
still have so much left to accomplish before we leave?</HTML>
No comments:
Post a Comment