Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Pink Stuff
Some sweet friends in Classical Conversations, my homeschool group, held a lovely shower the other night. I was just in awe at all the girlie things. It's all so very pink!</HTML>
What a lovely photo! Also, the dress is precious. I have been excited and thrilled for your family as I have learned about it through trips with my goats to the Vet Corner. I will keep your family in my prayers for the safest and happiest trip. Also, I am working on my BS in Photography... when you return home and the "dust settles" so to speak, I would happily provide my photography services for you as a welcome home gift for Miss Annalyn.
What a lovely photo! Also, the dress is precious. I have been excited and thrilled for your family as I have learned about it through trips with my goats to the Vet Corner. I will keep your family in my prayers for the safest and happiest trip. Also, I am working on my BS in Photography... when you return home and the "dust settles" so to speak, I would happily provide my photography services for you as a welcome home gift for Miss Annalyn.
ReplyDelete