Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Gotcha


From Annalyn's Daddy:

I don't even know what to say. It's been so many years. I still cannot believe that we're in China and she's in my arms. This morning was 'Gotcha Day' and I got her. Or has she got me?

The orphanage was beautiful and clean. Everyone was friendly. Savor, our guide, was in control of the whole situation, though she was disappointed we were second instead of first in line. We still had our girl and were away from the orphanage before anyone else.

Annalyn is beautiful and at the moment very quiet. She has a little cold and appears to be slightly feverish. While some children were crying, she snuggled right into momma's arms. We took many pictures and I videoed the entire trip back to the hotel. Hopefully there will be plenty to remember this day, cause I always seem to forget the details. I want to remember this important day.

No comments:

Post a Comment