Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)

Monday, September 13, 2010

Have a Duck Foot, Momma



We went on the traditional Pearl River cruise tonight to see the lights of Guangzhou. A buffet was served with many Chinese dishes. Our guide Jason had dared me to try a duck foot, so I put one on my plate just in case I got brave enough. I sat down and put Annalyn on my lap. She was overjoyed when she saw the duck foot. Maybe they serve them at the orphanage because they are cheap protein and kind of like chew toys. So, she grabbed it. Raymond pulled out the camera to get a picture of her gnawing on the foot. I laughed really hard with my mouth wide open. Can you see where this is going?

No comments:

Post a Comment