Went to Yu Yuan Garden today. Beautiful. Baby sat quietly in stroller from Walmart type store. Nice, cheap stroller. Hot store with gigantic open bins of meats and poultry. The Walmart kind of place, not the gardens. The gardens were hot too but without the two tons of chicken wings in the aisle.
Shopped on Nanjing Road. Wow. What was I thinking? Expensive, high-end, brand-name stuff I wouldn't even look at at home. Bought Annalyn French, leather shoes. She likes shoes. I do too. Didn't buy any dried seahorses from the pharmacy.
Back at the room she was walking holding Daddy's finger. He stopped a few feet from me, and she walked the rest of the way all by herself. How sweet that she saved her first steps for us.
She is enjoying having her very own mommy and daddy.
I'm exhausted. More later. Maybe I can make it make sense later.
No comments:
Post a Comment